Thursday, August 17, 2006

You know you're married to a Geek when:

*You actually understand the meaning of “bit torrent” and no longer think it’s some kind of horrible mouth sore.
*Using
skype for long distance phone calls is normal.
*You bought this
t-shirt not just because it was super cute, but because you actually knew what it meant.
*It was the sexiest thing your husband’s ever seen you wear.

*When your husband asks you to do a bandwidth test, you do so without a problem.
*You consider sitting across from one another, each on laptops while sharing files “quality couple time.”
*There are three computers in your living room and you’re not one bit freaked out.
*You have nothing but pity for all those people with adware and spyware eating up their hard drives.
*You know you’d be one of them if not for your resident Geek.
*Who knew a building a .NET Framework could be so sexy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I love the T-shirt!

I won't harangue you with my "so bloated it's pre-menstrual programming" rant.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Holy crap, you just described our household. ROFLMAO!!! Your DH and my DH would get along famously! :)

I always make fun of H by saying, "I'm uber l33t, muahahahahhaha!". Or by making fun of the people on Runescape by saying, "phr33 st00f pl0x!" hahahha!

10:05 PM  
Blogger lemony said...

So obviously you have the key tomy house and have been spying on me and my geek...er...husband...

;-)

Geeks rule, man.

xoxo

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home