Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who needs some MeMe love?

Lemony? PreTzel? Momma Star? Go.

One body part you’d like to change? My feet. Erg. I identify people by the shape and appearance of their feet. No it’s not sexual or kinky, I’m simply attracted to feet in a very platonic way. I’ve always wished for smaller, narrower feet with long toes.

Describe your ideal Saturday. I would soundly and dreamily sleep in until 10:00 am, yawning and stretching my way to consciousness. I would sip my steaming cup of creamy Kenco coffee while lounging in bed and listening to the breezes as they gently tousled my curtains. I would plan grandiose shopping trips to all the boutiques I normally avoid while towing the three small destroyers. Manis and pedis abound, lunch with wine and without hasty departures involving a tantruming one year old. I would find time to read, write, and use big words. Of course I’m kidding. I’d spend all day sleeping.

What have you got for leftovers in your fridge? One giant bowl of pasta salad, beef stew, assorted ziplock containers filled with canned peaches, black beans, kiwi fruit, and something green and furry….


You get to travel back in time for one day. How far back do you go and why? I travel back to November 25, 2005 and I find a way to save her.

If you had one hour with the President, what would you say to him? I’d probably just glare at the idiot for 55 minutes before asking him how he sleeps at night.

One body part you’d never change? My lips. My bio-dad blessed me with full pouty lips and I’ve always embraced them.

Your most favorite thing about motherhood? Being called Mama and being so very needed by these amazing little creatures I once carried inside my body.

Ultra-violet rays or tan-in-a-bottle? Neutrogena sunless bronzing crème baby.

You have an unlimited expense account; what three things do you purchase first? I’d flat-out purchase our house, I’d purchase tuition to a suitable university for the Girl, (the Boy and the Papoose are members of the First Nation so they’ve got prearrangements), and lastly I’d purchase a big honkin’ RV.

Your least favorite thing about motherhood? Worrying.

It’s 10:00 p.m., do you know where your children are? Yep, last I checked they were still folding laundry and scrubbing toilets
.





1 Comments:

Blogger josetteplank.com said...

LOL!!!! You crack me up.

Folding laundry.

Stare at him for 55 minutes.

Perfect, lol!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home