Friday, March 10, 2006

Mama's log 3/9/06

Papoose is apparently fast asleep in his crib. His crib. This curious event has not taken place in months. Mostly because he prefers snoozing either completely attached to my body or while his small, yet beefy feet are jammed into my ribs. This morning the Papa and I reassembled the crib in our bedroom as a desperate attempt to begin the process of removing the papoose from our bed. I can predict with confidence that there will be much protesting and howling at bedtime tonight. But for this short-lived moment, he is in his crib.

Mama’s log 3/10/06

Papoose slept in his crib again last night for five hours. This is cause for much celebration and merriment. We have begun the arduous journey towards sleeping undisturbed through an entire night. I fall down upon my knees and kiss the feet of the Gods of Stretch Marks and Crispy Bras for shining a light at the end of a very sleepless tunnel.

2 Comments:

Blogger MomEtc. said...

Congrats on the transition to the crib!

8:32 PM  
Blogger preTzel said...

I hope he continues to sleep through the night R. I hope he dreams beautiful dreams and that his mama does too. :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home