Friday, October 10, 2008

Be still my heart.

Stumbling upon the scattered pages of my little girl’s notions and finding her intimate preferences so adorably illustrated was nothing short of enchanting. As I giggled and appreciated this chance to peek inside my daughter, most of my occasional hesitations or uncertainties were quelled. My ideals are good enough for her to accept and, more significantly, believe in.

I grabbed my camera, took the picture and ran upstairs to kiss her head, only to have her pull away because I was messing up her perfectly positioned bangs. I didn’t even care.

(click on picture)

1 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

maybe it isn't clear all the time because parenting often blinds us to the obvious.... but you are her hero. don't you ever forget that.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home