Thursday, September 25, 2008

Twice over

It seems that John McCain hasn’t panicked about public debates just once. No, my friends, his toes also got cold back in 2000 when scheduled to debate Texas governor George W. Bush. Yeah, that Bush. The Bush whose IQ most likely rivals that of the giant crap my husband just took. Honestly, who can blame the guy for having trepidations and anxieties about facing Barack Obama? I wouldn’t want to be debating against one of the most eloquent, intelligent politicians of my lifetime in a live, televised event either.

But you chose this John McCain. You chose Sarah Palin. And you continue to choose tired, worn-out “maverick-isms."

Short-hand your Straight Talk Express on to 5x7's and haul it to the podium my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home