Tuesday, October 09, 2007

They haven't figured out

that sometimes Mama allows naughty foods in the the grocery cart to appease her own selfish desires. If I shove them far enough back in the snack cupboard anyway, chances are they’ll forget about them. Not exactly sure how long I’ll be able to pull off my child-tricking ways though…

See how smoothly and flawlessly the swirl coils itself? Notice the perfectly blended sculpture of peanut butter and strawberry jelly?



I suspect a consumable like this is intended for busy moms on the go. Busy moms who haven’t the extra 37 seconds to spread the nuts and berries separately on their own individual slices of bread. They lead fulfilling lives jam-packed with bridge clubs, PTA recipes swaps and scrap-booking parties. Me? I only rip it from the grocery shelves because it makes me happy.

I shouldn’t.




I suppose I should.


Sigh.

Like usual, my children will wake to find their mother in another high fructose corn syrup induced coma.

It’s nice that my Boy knows how to brew a good cup of coffee.

4 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

omg....ew..lmfao. very funny r. very funny.

your hair is getting sooo long. and beautiful.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Renée said...

hot damn - if I'd have known you could see my mustache so clearly I would've edited it with soft focus!

My hair is doing its own thing right now. I'm letting it grow so I can tye it all back and go.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

pb & j in a jar, who knew! I'm missing out!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Goobers is the BOMB! My husband hates that stuff! LOL!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home