Saturday, June 16, 2007

I spy

with my little eye, something yellow.

Girl: the sticker on the visor?

Me: nope

Boy: your sunglasses?

Me: try again

Girl: baby's water shoes?

Me: no

Boy: that bead on your necklace?

Me: nuh-uh

Girl: my gum wrapper?

Me: nope, that's green

Boy: the sun coming through the window?

Me: no, but good try

Girl: my swimming goggles!

Me: try again

Boy: the gas gauge thing

Me: that's actually orange

Girl: I KNOW I KNOW!

Me: what?

Girl: Dad's teeth!



amusingly uncomfortable silence

He reconsiders my offer to try my whitening strips.


Dad: I spy with my little eye, three children who don't talk unti we get there.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

very funny.....kids just call 'em as they see 'em huh!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

ROFL!!! Kids are just so honest, aren't they??

BTW, you have been Tagged!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home