Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bi-Polar Bear

So I'm letting it go again
I'm halfway full on
Left my meds on the sink today
My head will be racing by lunchtime
So I'm holding her hand again
My palm sweats
Hold on

Think I've had too much coffee
I'm manic as hell
But I'm goin strong
Left my meds on the sink again
My head will be racing by lunchtime
Don't sleep behind the wheel at the stoplight
Can't sleep behind the wheel as you're drivin home
You keep comin down the hill as you're fallin
You keep fallin from the hill as you're comin down ~Stone Temple Pilots














Seriously. I'd like to play outside today but Mr. Bear wants to sit across from my house and eat berries. The nerve.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wow! We get elk & porcupines, but no bear...

7:12 PM  
Blogger jouettelove said...

bad bear! that would be a tad unnerving. cool song.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Grateful Redhead said...

Thinking of you, darlin.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I've never seen a bear up close, that must be frightening! I'm sorry you guys are stuck inside today.

Hope you are well!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home