Monday, June 26, 2006

Slowly put down the spoon

and gradually step away from the most lip-smacking plastic tub of creamy goodness y’ever did taste. Papoose loves him some Cozy Shack® rice pudding and I’m finding it ever more challenging to place that heaping baby spoon into his mouth as opposed to mine. My heart leaps for joy and a little dribble forms at the corners of my mouth whenever he shows me the ‘eat’ sign. “Oh? You’re hungry? Hmmm…..what can Mama feed you? Apples? Nah. Cheese? No. Peas? ‘Course not silly. Oh….how about some PUDDING?!” It’s slightly lumpy, always cool and rich, and just the right summer snack for Mama baby.

No wonder these last ten pounds are so determined to remain firmly affixed to my posterior.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

See, I have a problem when it comes to BREAD pudding...that? Keep me away from...

LOL!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ms. Adams said...

You are facing a common problem for the mothers of young children, eating what they eat and packing on the pounds. :-) Thank you for your comments over at Jersey Goddess.

3:10 PM  
Blogger jouettelove said...

ba! i love it! you, my dear, are a woman after my own heart ♥

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home