Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Geeky little meme

lifted from Mom 101.

“Everything You Need to Know About Me You Can Learn From My Toolbar”

1994:
IRC (Internet Relay Chat. That? Was the shit back in the day.)

1996: partying offline

1998: IVillage, AltaVista, Hotmail, Yahoo

2001: Kazaa, Hotmail, Yahoo, IVillage, Amazon, PBS, NickJr

2004: Google, Hotmail, CNN, Amazon, Ezboard, Old Navy, Blue Fly, AE, Gap, (I prefer to do all my shopping online), countless kid sites

2005: Google, Ezboard, NetFlix, KellyMom, La Leche League,
zefrank, Go Fug Yourself, Shopzilla, Post Secret

2006: more of the above mentioned with a little Sitemeter, Blogger, Network54, MySpace, Freecycle, Air America, Technorati, and The Onion

Tag. You're all it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

The Onion! Air America! Ze Frank (who was in my improv class where I met Nate)! You have some awesome taste, mama. Can we be friends?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Renée said...

LOL, friends indeed! Ze Frank has been cracking my shit up for a long time. Ironic and super cool that you know him. Since you're on my morning cuppa read list anyway, mind if I add you to my blogroll?

11:47 AM  
Blogger jouettelove said...

i'm pretty sure we have the same answers, lol - except i didn't even get online until about 1998 cuz of all the partying offline ;)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Um, you remember what was in your Toolbar 5 yrs ago? I can't remember what was in it last year.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home