Friday, April 28, 2006

Ix-nay on the eaning-way.

Or at least rapid weaning. Papoose ain’t havin’ that. I did manage to successfully remove one daytime feeding yesterday and I’ll just have to accept this very slow approach. Thank you to KellyMom for the reassuring information. Funny how the best laid plans can go kaput when applied to real life. No complaints, however, because he snoozed in three hour intervals last night and how peaceful that was for all of us. I appreciate that my readers may find my adventures in weaning enormously dull and for that I apologize. Just trying to work it through.

Now for something completely different and stolen (again). Thanks to my Lemony love.

Find an iPod...a mini, a nano, a shuffle, or use your Rhapsody or whatever thing it is that you use to play music and set it to shuffle/random. Answer the following questions with the randomly selected songs.

Will I get far in Life?

Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz

How do my friends see me?
Melissa (Live) - The Allman Brothers Band

Where will I get married?
Cry Me A River – Justin Timberlake

What is my best friend’s theme song?
Stupid Girls - Pink
(none of my best friends are actually stupid, that's just what we say about all the other dumb girls, d'uh)

What is the story of my life?
Sister Golden Hair - America

What was high school like?
You & Me - Lifehouse

How can I get ahead in life?
Don't Phunk With My Heart – Black Eyed Peas

What is the best thing about me?
Not Ready to Make Nice – Dixie Chicks

How is today going to be?
Evening Train – Van Morrison

What is in store for this weekend?
Right Here - Staind

What song describes my parents?
Army of Me - Bjork
(and iiiif you complain once more, you'll meet an army of me)

My grandparents?
When I'm With You - Sheriff

How is my life going?
Digital Love – Daft Punk

What song will they play at my funeral?
The Freshmen - Verve Pipe
(that’s a bit ookie)


How does the world see me?
Dance Dance – Fall Out Boy

Will I have a happy life?
AM Radio - Everclear

What do my friends really think of me?
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? - Culture Club

Do people secretly lust after me?
One Angry Dwarf and 2oo Solemn Faces – Ben Folds Five

How can I make myself happy?
Tourniquet - Evanescence

What should I do with my life?
Bodyrock - Moby

Will I ever have children?
Oh Very Young – Cat Stevens
(how fitting!)


What is some good advice?
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
(in certain situations, this is very good advice!)

What is my signature dancing song?
Could You Be Loved – Bob Marley

What do I think my current theme song is?
What Can I Do? - The Corrs

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Black Magic Woman -- Santana

What type of men/women do you like?
Bell Bottom Blues - Clapton

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

I'll come sit by you with my slow weaning of unwilling child and monument sized mama guilt. If there's room for me, this large. ;)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Those iPod's are like friggin' magic 8 balls aren't they? Mine too. Often I am brought to my knees by the mighty wisdom of my iPod. I've even taken to adding a footer on all my postings to provide a daily does of iPod guidance.

Enjoyed spying on your blog.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home