Friday, April 07, 2006

"I'm not your favorite guy"

These were Bush’s oh-so insightful words in response to Harry Taylor's courageous and forthright remarks. Brava Bush. You’re certainly a bright bulb shining such acute perception onto a crowd of dutiful bush-bots, aren’t you? “I’m not your favorite guy.” I’m in no position to interpret Mr. Taylor’s feelings, but I’m fairly confident he wasn’t simply telling you he doesn’t like you. That goes without saying Mr. President. No, we don’t like you, but that doesn’t mean we can’t like how you lead. I can still choose to dislike you but find strength in your leadership. Unfortunately, you’ve made that possibility hopeless. You’re not only unlikable, but you’re an unyielding bully who will stop at nothing to steal my lunch money. You sneer at opposition, you press repeat-play on your cassette recorder of well rehearsed rhetoric, you dampen our spirits with your terror mongering tirade, and you LIE. You are no leader, not now, not ever.

I’d like to personally welcome my regular reader from Washington, D.C. I’m delighted that you frequently find my blog so click-worthy. I’m feeling so warm and fuzzy, I just might bust out in song!

Every breath you take

And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
The Patriot Act and I will be watching you….

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

HOO-aah. About frickin time someone grew a pair of balls and gave that miserable excuse for a leader a good ass-whooping. And in a red state!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home