Monday, June 09, 2008

OMG! NKOTB! In my livingroom!

How's my hair?! Lip gloss look okay? My black flats - do they match my light or dark acid washed jeans better? Are my bangs in a straight line?

Where's my hairbrush microphone??

Exhale.

Ready?

All eyes on me.

Joey loves me. Only me.

Damnit why is my sister banging on the door again?!

Breathe.

I'm their best groupie.

Sipping Arizona iced tea and blowing Bubblicious bubbles.

Throwing my head back and laughing at everything they say.

Age 13 but wanting to be 17 and big breasted.

Age 32 but wishing they were smaller and perkier.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

"Age 32 but wishing they were smaller and perkier."

If THAT ain't the honest truth I don't know what is. Right there with you mama.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

oooh oooh-I'm going to see them in September...........

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home