Friday, February 01, 2008

Straddling

He’s a dazzling up-and-comer with a fresh set of fists for fighting his way into the white house. His magnetic charm makes ignoring him virtually impossible. Her Clinton Era experience lends a comforting air of familiarity that I don’t find with most seasoned politicians. I can’t discount her diplomatic abilities and I can’t suppress my excitement about his refreshing charisma. New face? Old face? Barack O’Boyfriend? Girl Power? (although what I wouldn't give to have the Big Dog back in da house......and exhale)

No matter the outcome of Tuesday, I’ll be happy with the nominee. My heels are dug in and I’m ready to start my crusade for whoever it may be.

Optimistically anxious.

2 Comments:

Blogger ar said...

Only a woman can clean up the mess we are in!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Brad P. Wolverton said...

I don't think Obama can beat McCain. (my opinion) You'd better root for the failing Clinton campaign.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home