Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And to think

these two aren’t even biologically related:


I know right?

I carried that little girl in my womb for nine months and breastfed her for six. I didn’t lay eyes on that little boy until he was five. And yet, in just the right lighting, they inexplicably pass for twins. With distinctly similar interests and boldly dissimilar personalities, these two children are a paradoxical exercise in parenting.

There’s something almost credible to the arguable belief that couples start to look like one another after years of being together.

3 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

Oh I believe couples tend to look like each other over time. I totally thought Dale looked like Mac after a couple of years :-)

If it is true, I wonder if I'll get to grow a couple inches?

Your boy and girl and sweeter than peach pie.

7:39 AM  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

Oh my gosh! That's amazing how much they look alike!

You think that they were twins in some past life destined to meet up again in this one?

And yes, I think that I read somewhere that people are actually more likely to be attracted to people who look somewhat like themselves in the first place. Or maybe I just made that up. Either way, feel free to pass that info along as unfounded urban legend.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

And they are so adorable. I can't believe how grown they are. It's flying by too fast, isn't it??

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home