Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Very Bad Things

happen when children are allowed to play with Photoshop all by themselves. I thought my maverick approach to homeschooling would serve them well as they explored their creative inclinations with a little digital art. And a perfectly good photo of their mother:

Yes this is in fact me and not an alien duplicate of Fidel Castro.

Isn’t it just hilarious? Aren’t my children endearingly inspired? I’m so moved by their originality and creative talent that I want to take them into my arms and give them a snowy face-wash big hug!

Or how about this delightful rendition of Mother: Abducting Children and Sucking Their Brains Out With a Straw:



I feel pretty oh so pretty! Pretty and Witty and Gay!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

dude. haha. i loved the dork part.

3:03 PM  
Blogger lemony said...

Oh, my word, sucking brains out with a straw.

HEEEEEeeeee! Awesome.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home