Friday, December 14, 2007

"Just like the Imperius Curse."

Because these muffins are just like that. I found this recipe on one of my favorite food blogs. Like my Girl said (while hurriedly cramming a sweet buttery muffin into her face), "these are just like the Imperius Curse - I'll do anything you want when I'm eating this." They're heavenly, easy to make and make great little holiday tin fillers. (for wonderful neighbors who snow-blow you out from under ten inches of snow when your Husband is traveling for work)

I betcha can't visit
her blog without drooling on your monitor. Try it. Plus she has pretty pictures to help the domestically challenged me.


1 Comments:

Blogger mama said...

dude, i bet pregnant ladies would find them really scrumptious. i am going to have to break out the muffin tins i guess....perhaps tomorrow during our wonderful blizzard?

thanks for sharing.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home