Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superblah Sunday!

After a bit of googling I established that the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Seattle Seahawks are the official contenders today. I wonder if the tossing of the ball, throwing of the little yellow handkerchief, slapping of the quarterback's shiny tightend, tactical uses of time-outs, or the actual touching down of the ball have any relevance on why I attend SuperBowl parties? Lemme think. No. I don't like football. I don't get football. Jeez, why haven't we caught up with the rest of the world in the real futbol frenzy? Or rugby even?

Go All Blacks!









American Football is tedious and predictable. I'm only in it for the cheesy bean dip and Sam Adams.

Go Team.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Pippert said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Momma Star said...

I'll only admit this here. If that rear-end grabbing does anything for you at all, you may want to google the Steeler's quarterback.

Now I have to go get more Superbowl hate on.

;)

9:38 PM  
Blogger lemony said...

The Steeler's quaterback? Um, no. Sorry. The Patriot's quarterback is the guy to Google.

;)

Seriously, the dude is adorable. And young. But then again, so are you guys...*sigh*...heading back to Old Lady Island.

xoxo

1:09 AM  
Blogger Renée said...

Hey Lemony, you're the grooviest gal I know.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home